Monday, October 13, 2008

I drive on a highway...

I drive on a highway...
I can keep on having a smooth ride ... 
But i wish to go through a tunnel...
A tunnel, am not sure of whether it has an opening on the other end ...
or rather I must say whether I am gonna find one...
But I still enter it in hope of finding one ...

Its dark out there and i can see nothing...
Though, Here and there,sometimes, I can see glimpses of striking light...
I run towards them, in hope of them being my torch-bearers...
But they are a momentary gasps of relief...

I feel If i would find the end within time...
Or would i succumb to the turbulence and turmoil...
A journey which i intended as a volition...
What if it becomes a consternation...

With every hope-ending I assure myself of a positive beginning...
I sometimes think whether am running away from facts which are happening...
I feel an urge to stop travel further and end it abruptly in the midddle...
Frustated, tired, exhausted ... but then i start it again...
In hope of finding the end I inhibit my negative emotions...

If i find the end ...will I be happy? 
Or would it be just a beginning of another tunnel ???

2 comments:

Mulling Over My Thoughts said...

getting poetic!
nice!!!

Anirudh Tiwari said...

he he he I started with it but soon realized that i cant rhyme so just wrote a few lines ...