Thursday, June 25, 2009

Time is an illusion.

I visited a shop which deals with different brands of watch and clock. One of my friend had to get his watch repaired. He was busy in getting his watch repaired and i was curiously introspecting all the clocks at the shop. I was intrigued by the visual and i could see a lot of time infront of me. I got engulfed in my thoughts about time and what it really means. How it affects us? I observed that TIME does NOT exist. One says TIME is the fourth dimension but there is actually no such thing as TIME.TIME originated because of the natural phenomena of MOTION. We derive and quantify time on the basis of the revolution of earth. Earth revolves and thus we've managed to define time. So the things which defines everything are matter,space and MOTION. MATTER when goes MOBILE(read motion) creates time. So the fourth dimension has to be mobility.And so TIME is an illusion. Though i had a lot of time to ponder over this thought and that too being immobile.

4 comments:

Mulling Over My Thoughts said...

Bikram Wisodm : Infallible, omni-present, untouched, unheard, unseen, unspoken...yet, acknowledged, feared, revered...is TIME God?

something i was thinking about a few days back...

Anirudh Tiwari said...

In a sense yes! Humans created God and Humans created TIME.
Weve been thinking on the same level lately.

Gaurav Mutreja said...

I wont go theoretically into motion , dimension, relativity...
But I imagined two persons sitting together...one is saying time nahi kat raha bore raha hoon and other saying fati padhi hai yaaar time nikal raha hai jaldi jaldi...
so same time is different to different individuals.....
time is directly proportional to things happening around you.....

I need some time to think over this.. :)

Jaya said...

great thought... would luv to read more thoughts like this..keep on adding....